Groovy Adventures : Camping : Campgrounds : Maine
- Bayleys Camping Resort - Family camping at it's best on Maine's southern coast. Bayleys is located in Scarborough, 1/2 mile from the beaches of Pine Point and close to Old Orchard Beach. Tenting sites up to full hookups with rentals available. All kinds of activities for kids and adults. Live entertainment all summer long.
- Hidden Springs Campground - 32 RV sites,70 Tent sites Base camp for Baxter Park. rafting, hiking, biking, fishing, wild life, eagles, moose etc.
- Johns Four Season Accommodations - John's Four Season Accommodations is your one stop, all accessible to ITS 89 snowmobile trail, in the Moose River Valley Region of Maine for rest, relaxation and fun -- no matter what the season or the temperature is.
- Little Ponderosa Campground - The unspoiled beauty of the campground with all it's amenities and the many unique attractions of the Boothbay Harbor Region combine for the makings of a once-in-a-lifetime Mid-Coast Maine vacation you are certain to recall fondly for years to come.
- Maine Oceanfront Camping with Wooded Areas At Camp Eaton - Located in southern Maine across from Longs Sand Beach in York, Camp Eaton offers a unique selection of grassy and wooded short- and long-term sites. Some have great ocean views. In season rec program. Clean bathrooms. Family owned and operated since 1923.
- Searsport Shores Oceanfront Campground - Searsport Shores offers RV and tent sites overlooking Maine's Penobscot Bay. Kayaking, hiking, private beach, ocean boardwalk, lobster bakes, fishing, playground, campground trails.
"This mid-coastal Maine campground, boasting 1,200 feet of scenic ocean shoreline, is one of the top in New England. The views of rocky coastline, picturesque coves, Sears Island (the largest uninhabited, undeveloped island in the state) and open ocean are spectacular...." The Frommerís Guide.