Groovy Adventures : Mountain and Road Bikes
- Unique Trails Adventure Biking - From Indian chai to Berber mint tea, from leisure cycle tours in Southern India to extreme mountain biking in South America, Unique Trails can take you to it all. Let us introduce you to the world of biking and ancient cultures, crafts, and people.
- Alaska Backcountry Bike Tours - Guided and self guided tours in Alaska.
- Bike Tour Reviews - Reviews of the major companies that lead bike tours through Europe. Includes comparison charts, rider reviews and "What the Tour Companies Won't Tell You" section.
- Bright Light Bulbs - Good source for bright halogen bulbs and rechargeable batteries for replacements or do-it-yourself bike lights.
- Chattooga River Area Resource Page - Dedicated to information regarding the Wild and Scenic,
Chattooga River Area, including the tri-state area of South Carolina,
Georgia and North Carolina. All topics relevant to the visitor and local
are represented: Whitewater, Weather, Water levels, Maps, Directions,
National Forests, State Parks, County Parks, Conservation, Hiking, Camping,
Back-packing, Horseback Riding, Mtn. Biking, Fishing, Waterfalls, Lodging,
Dining, History, Activities and Attractions, Chambers of Commerce.
- Hard Headed Sports: Helmets for Active Sports - Helmets for active land, water and snow sports including:
White Water Kayak, Canoeing, and Rafting,
Wind & Kite Surfing, Kiteboarding, Wakeboarding, Water Skiing, Jet Skiing,
Skateboard, Inline Skate, Roller Blading and,
Ski and Snowboard also
Helmets from Cascade, Pro-Tec, Triple Eight Giro and Boeri.
- Impressions from bicycle travels - Visual stories from America and Asia.
- Meg and Melissa's Rally Pages - Details of where and how to fish in the UK including very important conservation info and issues.
- Mountain Biking Online - Bike owner's resource and directory for finding road and mountain biking info.
- Woody's Mountain Bikes - Woody’s Mountain Bikes, Helen,Georgia; a full-service mountain bicycle shop--sales-repairs-rentals-trips-shuttles. Open 10am to 6pm daily, closed Tuesdays; located on Highway 356, on the way to Unicoi State Park. Over 60 bike trails in North Georgia Mountains offer adventure for all skill levels, from first time mountain biker to expert cyclist; fun for ages 8 to 60+.
Group reservations accepted; Visa-MasterCard welcome. Call for details 706.878.3715.