Groovy Adventures : Night Sky
- Astro Asheville - The astronomy club for Asheville North Carolina.
- Cherry Springs - Stargazer's Delight - Cherry Springs State Park in rural north-central PA. is officially designated as a dark-sky preserve and is one of the VERY best places to stargaze east of the Mississippi. There are NO light domes on the horizon! The Milky Way stretches from horizon to horizon with thousands of stars blazing overhead.
- Clear Dark Sky - Check light pollution & sky darkness for anywhere on the planet.
- Dr. Jerry P. Galloway's Observatory - first began an interest in astronomy before 1974 when I took my first formal astronomy courses in college. My interest was formalized at that time but didn't develop into a bona fide hobby until I purchased my first telescope in 1997.
- La Scala Observatory - My observatory proves that young men's dreams do come true. I built my first telescope at age 10 and my observatory is simply a work in progress. La Scala Observatory is about 20 miles from San Francisco in Contra Costa County in a very comfortable climate. We have a semi permanent marine layer, and serious light pollution. However, we get our fair share of good seeing.
- NASA - Official NASA site.
- Space Weather - One of my favorite sites for keeping up with whats happening in the sky!
- Ten Acre Observatory - Dedicated to bringing the wonders of the night sky to the public at no cost.